Today marks the launch of CosmosOne™, a living medical archive that goes beyond the offerings of an ordinary VNA. In addition to centralizing all types of patient health information into a unified, actionable medical record so it can be accessed and shared in real-time, CosmosOne is highly scalable and flexible, always up to date and provides reliable business continuity and security.
In addition to enabling more timely, accurate, and coordinated care, CosmosOne allows healthcare organizations to reduce their capital and operational IT costs by consolidating imaging storage and infrastructure across departments and facilities.
CosmosOne adheres to industry standards and profiles, including HL7,, DICOM,, XDS, and XDS-I. This not only facilitates the integration of new systems, departments, and facilities, it also allows clients to reclaim ownership of their data and avoid painful data migrations.
A cross-enterprise solution, CosmosOne’s sophisticated data normalization, routing, and storage rules allow users to tailor workflows based on each department and facility’s individual needs and preferences. The solution also ensures that patient data is protected through highly secure architecture, full adherence to regional patient privacy regulations, and sophisticated access controls.
- A single location for your all of your patients’ data, regardless of its source or format.
- Simple, reliable, secure IT management.
- Flexible platform, tailored to meet your business and clinical needs.
- Centralized, content agnostic archival (DICOM, non-DICOM and HL7).
- Standards-based platform, including full XDS/XDS-I support.
- Flexible data routing and normalization rules to support diverse workflows and systems.
- Sophisticated, automated lifecycle management policies.
- Highly-available and horizontally scalable.
- Highly secure with full adherence to regional patient privacy regulations.